Red Cross Urges Caution with Auxiliary Heat

NORFOLK- The Service Area Manager for the American Red Cross in Northeast Nebraska is urging area residents to be careful when using auxiliary heating devices like space heaters and wood-burning stoves. Shalle Wolff says several homes have burned in Northeast Nebraska in the last week, with fires caused by space heaters, wood burning stoves and overloaded electrical outlets. Wolff says all homes should have working smoke detectors, a family escape plan and a meeting place where family members will gather after they safely leave the house. For more information on fire safety, check the web site

On Air

Weekend Programming
12am - 12pm
2pm - 12am

Read Today's Radio Review

Get All of Your Sports News