- Friday, December 13, 2013
- Export2013-12-16T10:00:00 2013-12-13T Northeast Nebraska Art Association
10:00am - 6:00pm - The Northeast Nebraska Art Association's holiday art sale will be held now until Tuesday, December 31st. Stop into the Arts Center to pick out a unique gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list, with gift ideas starting at $5.
- Export2013-12-04T10:30:00 Storytime at the Norfolk Public Library
10:30 am - Stories, songs and fun activities in English and Spanish will be featured at STORYTIME in the Norfolk Public Library meeting room on Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 am. Storytime is for children age 3 thru grade 2. Parents are asked to remain in the library during Storytime. For more info call 844-2100.
- Export2013-12-04T12:00:00 Caring Hearts Cancer Support Group
12:00 - 1:00pm - The Caring Hearts Cancer Support Group is held the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from noon to 1 pm at the Madison room at Faith Regional Health Resource Center. All patients and families are invited to attend. For more info contact Rene at 379-2569 or Faith Regional's Resource Center at 644-7347.
(the group does not meet the 4th Friday in Nov or Dec)
- Export2013-12-13T19:30:00 Divorced, widowed, separated
7:30 pm - Divorced, widowed, & separated will be playing pitch Friday December 13th, at the First Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, Norfolk, at 7:30 p.m.
- Export2013-12-13T19:30:00 Live Music at Norfolk VFW
7:30 - 11:30pm - The Norfolk VFW will have live music this Friday from 7:30 to 11:30 pm featuring The Broken Spoke Band, playing Traditional Country and Oldies Rock. Everyone welcome.
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.