- Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- Export2016-05-03T 2016-05-08T Spring Art Show at Sunset Plaza
The Annual Northeast Nebraska Art Association Spring Art Show will begin Friday evening April 29th through Sunday May 8th in the Sunset Plaza Mall. This is a free show of local artists creations. Take a moment to enjoy a look at original artwork by folks you may know, and perhaps purchase a "one of a kind" item!
- Export2016-05-31T09:00:00 2016-05-03T Outdoor Warning Siren
9:00 am - The City of Norfolk Outdoor Warning Siren will be "testing" on Tuesday at 9:00 am. This test occurs the first Tuesday each month at 9:00 am through September.
- Export2016-05-03T10:00:00 Parkinson's Support Group
10:00 - 11:00am - The Norfolk Area Parkinson's Support Group will meet Tuesday at 10 am in the Nebraska Room of FRHS. There will be a special presentation on the Duopa Pump with a Q & A period after the presentation. Everyone welcome, for more info call Jamie Jamison at 992-1906
- Export2016-05-25T11:30:00 Red Cross Blood Station in Norfolk
11:30am - 5:30pm - The American Red Cross Blood Station in Norfolk takes blood donations each Tuesday from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm... at their 2612 Norfolk Ave. For appointments call 1-800-Red Cross. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Export2016-05-29T19:00:00 Senior Dance
7:00 pm - The Norfolk Senior Center has an evening dance each 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month beginning at 7:00 pm. The public is welcome, admission $7.
- Export2016-05-08T19:30:00 2016-05-03T Single Wheelers Square Dance Club
7:30 pm - The Single Wheelers Square Dance Club dances on the first, and third Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm at Christ Is King Community Church in Norfolk. For more info call Phyllis at 402-992-4152.
- Export2016-05-03T20:00:00 Youth Football Association
8:00 pm - The Northeast Nebraska Youth Football Association will be holding a parent and coaches meeting for those parents of this falls 3rd-6th graders at Set The Bar Fitness Tuesday night at 8pm
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.