2009 Workforce Wellness Drive Thru Job Fair
LOOKING for a new career and want to know what's out there?
LOOKING for where & how to take online classes?
LOOKING for help on budgeting your finances with all the changes in your life?
LOOKING to find out about child labor laws??? When & where can my kids get a job?
If you answered YES to any of these questions....then it warrants a trip to the 2009 Workforce Wellness Drive Thru! Join 106.7 the X and the Nebraska Department of Labor, as we pass out packets with LOTS of great information to help you! There are many organizations and businesses who want to help you get through tough economic times! We'll be at both Burger King locations from 7am - 9am and 4pm - 6pm on Thursday, October 29th! No obligation..no forms to fill out...no long lines! Drive through...pick up your packet...and look at it when you get home!
- Nebraska Dept. of Labor - www.nebraskaworkforce.com or www.dol.nebraska.gov
- KEXL/WJAG Radio - www.kexl.com www.wjag.com
- Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce - NACC Website
- Burger King - www.burgerkingboys.com
- StaffCo Employment Services - www.staffco.net
- Aventure Staffing - www.aventurestaffing.com
- Northeast Community College - www.northeast.edu
- Central Community College - www.cccneb.edu
12am - 12pm
2pm - 12am