Take a summer journey with Dodge and Cornhusker Auto you have the chance to win a 2 year lease on a Dodge Journey presented by Carhart Kitchen & Bath and Lite Rock 97-5! Join us we take weekly road trips to Northeast Nebraska communities where you’ll have a chance to win a key. That key is your invitation to join us at Cornhusker Auto on September 7th! Picture yourself sliding into the driver’s seat. When your key starts the engine, you’ve won! You’ll drive off the lot in a brand new 2014 Dodge Journey!!
DODGE JOURNEY GIVEAWAY CONTEST (2 year lease)
1. CONTEST. The Sponsor of the New Car Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) will give away one 24 month lease with 10,000 miles per year. (Mileage overage is at winners expense) on a 2014 Dodge Journey automobile (the “Grand Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will run from July 1st 2014 to September 7th. Radio broadcast station KEXL (/dba/ LiteRock 97-5) is owned by WJAG Inc. and is referred to in these rules as the “Stations”.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by WJAG Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of July1, 2014, residents of the State of Nebraska over the age of 18, and have a valid Nebraska driver’s license, are eligible to participate in the Contest. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering, winner agrees to abide by all lease requirement set forth between Cornhusker Auto Center of Norfolk and winner.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate at a must be present to win Grand Prize Drawing. To qualify for a chance to win, an eligible individual must complete a registration form provided by the Sponsor at designated “Instant key giveaway events” (herein so called) and deposit such completed registration form in the designated receptacle at that Instant key giveaway event. Instant Key giveaway events will be held between July 1 2014 and August 31st, 2014 in and around Norfolk, Nebraska. The specific time and location of each Instant key giveaway event will be broadcast, from time to time, on Station. At each Instant key giveaway event, an employee or agent of the Station will randomly draw from the completed registrations properly submitted. Individual drawn that day is referred to as an “Instant Key Holder”.
Other individuals will have opportunity to become “Key Qualifiers,” drawn from various registrations points in and around Norfolk to receive an invitation to the “Turn Key Party” on September 7th 2014. On September 7th, a total of 35 Key Holders will be determined to participate in the must be present Grand Prize drawing. The 35 individuals will consist of the Instant Key Holders, plus remaining key finalists drawn from the contestants invited to the turn Key party, to complete 1 thru 35 key holders.
On September 7th, 2014 on or about 2:00 pm, at Cornhusker Auto, Norfolk, Nebraska, the Grand Prize Drawing will be held. Each Qualified Individual that wants to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing must arrive and check in with the Sponsor no later than 1:45 p.m. with his or her current Nebraska driver’s license (each Qualified Individual that has properly checked in at the Grand Prize Drawing is referred to as a “Final Contestant”). Any Qualified Individual that fails to check in by 1:45 p.m., or any Qualified Individual deemed ineligible, will be disqualified and not allowed to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing.
The Grand Prize Drawing will be random order. Each key holder will have qualified in order 1 thru 35. A random drawing of numbers 1 thru 35 will be held Sept 7th, with key holders attempting to start the vehicle in the random order drawn. The Contestant that starts Grand Prize with his or her Contest Key will be the winner and the Contest will end. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the other Final Contestants and such new winner will be notified in writing.
6. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded. Only one Contest Key will start the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize must be claimed no later than September 15th 2014. If the Grand Prize is not claimed by September 15th 2014, the winner will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitutes any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and full insurance coverage, and incidental fees related to any Contest prize and must be credit worthy. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to lease or operate the Grand Prize within the State of Nebraska, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on radio broadcast stations or on the internet. Failure to make promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., local time, at 309 Braasch Ave, Norfolk NE. 68701 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, which identifies the Contest, to the same address. The winner will be identified on the Stations after the winner has been awarded the Grand Prize.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be announced on the Station on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
11. DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Madison County Nebraska having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Nebraska without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.
View Gallery: Journey Giveaway!
Other Recent Blog Posts
- No Agreement between Blue Cross and Catholic Health Initiatives
- Norfolk YMCA Returns to Fall Hours Tuesday
- Nebraska Agency Catching Up on Benefit Backlog
- Third Family Member Dies in Clay County Crash
- Services Set for Knox County Supervisor
- New Rainfall Record in Norfolk
- Tornado Reported Near Yankton
- Norfolk Companies Settle with EPA
- View More News Entries